Welcome to CA Study Notes
We are providing daily MCQs for CA Foundation – Economics & BCK | CA Foundation – Business Mathematics and Logical Reasoning & Statistics | Practice MCQ’s for CA FOUNDATION Course | Unlimited Chapter-wise MCQ tests for CA Foundation Students available on CA Study Notes | Chapter-wise MCQ based revision series for your CA Foundation exams
In this Quiz, We have covered MCQs from
- CA Foundation Paper 4 : Business Economics [20 Questions]
- Chapter 1 : Nature & Scope of Business Economics
- Chapter 2 : Theory of Demand and Supply
- Chapter 3 : Theory of Production and Cost
- Chapter 4 : Price Determination in Different Markets
- Chapter 5 : Business Cycles
0 of 20 questions completed
MCQ’s in CA Foundation Economics are very useful for preparing CA Foundation exams conducted by ICAI. The MCQ’s provided are according to the content given by the ICAI and these questions are most important for your examination.
We are providing Unlimited CA-Foundation MCQs for practice.
One should not spend more than 15 minutes on this initiative.
Gear up and Make the Best Use of this initiative.
Do remember that, “the difference between Ordinary and EXTRA-Ordinary is PRACTICE!!”
- Don’t forget to post your marks in the comment section. Also, let us know if you enjoyed today’s test
- To add your name in Leaderboard, Enter your Name and e-mail id after submiting test. Your e-mail won’t be displayed.
- After completing the questions, click on ‘View Questions’ to check your score, time taken, and solutions.
To view Solutions, follow these instructions
- Click on – ‘Start Test’ button
- Solve Questions
- Click on ‘Test Summary’ button
- Click on ‘Finish Test’ button
- Now click on ‘View Questions’ button – here you will see solutions and links.
All the Best!!!
You have already completed the quiz before. Hence you can not start it again.
Quiz is loading...
You must sign in or sign up to start the quiz.
You have to finish following quiz, to start this quiz:
0 of 20 questions answered correctly
Time has elapsed
You have reached 0 of 0 points, (0)
- Chapter 1 MCQs Nature and Scope of Business Economics 0%
- Chapter 2 MCQs Theory of Demand and Supply 0%
- Chapter 3 MCQs Theory of Production and Cost 0%
- Chapter 4 MCQs Price Determination in Different Markets 0%
- Chapter 5 MCQs Business Cycles 0%
1. Question1 pointsCategory: Chapter 1 MCQs Nature and Scope of Business Economics
Normative Economics is based on:
2. Question1 pointsCategory: Chapter 1 MCQs Nature and Scope of Business Economics
Deductive and Inductive methods are complimentary to each other. It is:
3. Question1 pointsCategory: Chapter 1 MCQs Nature and Scope of Business Economics
In inductive method, logic proceeds from:
4. Question1 pointsCategory: Chapter 2 MCQs Theory of Demand and Supply
________ has/have explained the law of demand in terms of Substitution Effect and Income Effect.
5. Question1 pointsCategory: Chapter 2 MCQs Theory of Demand and Supply
As a result of fall in the price of a commodity, consumer’s real income or purchasing power increases. This increase in the real income induces him to buy more of that commodity. This is technically termed as:
6. Question1 pointsCategory: Chapter 2 MCQs Theory of Demand and Supply
Which one of the following is not the rationale of the law of Demand?
7. Question1 pointsCategory: Chapter 2 MCQs Theory of Demand and Supply
Certain commodities have multiple uses. These different uses of a commodity make the demand curve ________ reacting to changes in price.
8. Question1 pointsCategory: Chapter 2 MCQs Theory of Demand and Supply
When total demand for a commodity whose price has fallen increases, it is due to:
9. Question1 pointsCategory: Chapter 3 MCQs Theory of Production and Cost
Use the following diagram to answer the question given below it
The marginal physical product of the third unit of labour is ________, the MP of the ________ labour is Negative
10. Question1 pointsCategory: Chapter 3 MCQs Theory of Production and Cost
At the point of inflexion, the marginal product is:
11. Question1 pointsCategory: Chapter 3 MCQs Theory of Production and Cost
Suppose the first four units of a variable input generate corresponding total output of 150, 200, 350, 550. What will be the marginal product of the third unit of input?
12. Question1 pointsCategory: Chapter 3 MCQs Theory of Production and Cost
The production process described below exhibits.
Number of Workers Output 0 0 1 23 2 40 3 50
13. Question1 pointsCategory: Chapter 3 MCQs Theory of Production and Cost
Marginal product, mathematically, is the slope of the ________.
14. Question1 pointsCategory: Chapter 4 MCQs Price Determination in Different Markets
If supply decreases and demand remains constant, then equilibrium price will be?
15. Question1 pointsCategory: Chapter 4 MCQs Price Determination in Different Markets
Assume that in the market for good Z there is a simultaneous increase in demand and the quantity supplied. The result will be:
16. Question1 pointsCategory: Chapter 4 MCQs Price Determination in Different Markets
An increase in supply with demand remaining the same, brings about.
17. Question1 pointsCategory: Chapter 4 MCQs Price Determination in Different Markets
An increase in supply with un-changed demand leads to:
18. Question1 pointsCategory: Chapter 4 MCQs Price Determination in Different Markets
Suppose the technology for producing personal computers improves and, at the same time, individuals discover new uses for personal computers so that there is greater utilisation of personal computers. Which of the following will happen to equilibrium price and equilibrium quantity?
19. Question1 pointsCategory: Chapter 5 MCQs Business Cycles
Economic recession shares all of these characteristics except.
20. Question1 pointsCategory: Chapter 5 MCQs Business Cycles
Which one of the following is not a feature of Contraction?
|Share this Post with your friends & help them to PASS.
If you have any query or question. Mail us here firstname.lastname@example.org
Leaderboard: Set 15 Economic Quiz
|Table is loading|
|No data available|
JOIN OUR MAILING LIST:
Subscribe to hear from us about new addition to castudynotes.com website and other important stuff.
Frequently Asked Questions
Is there a negative marking in the CA Foundation Exams?
Yes, but only in two objective papers (papers 3 & 4) where for every wrong answer ¼ or 0.25 marks will be deducted.
Can I darken more than one circle as answers for the MCQs in Paper 3 and 4?
No, please don’t! More than one darkened circle for a single question is considered a wrong answer. It will result in a negative marking of 0.25 for every question that’s answered in this manner.
How many attempts can you take to clear CA Foundation exams?
There is no limit on the number of attempts you can take. However, you can only appear for CA Foundation Exams till your registration is valid. Because CA Foundation registration is valid up to 3 years, you can take 6 tries for a single registration period before having to re-register.
Is the CA Foundation exam easy or not?
There’s no straightforward answer to this question. But it’s a fact that CA Foundation is the easiest of all three levels.
What should I do after the 10th or 12th to become a CA?
You can provisionally register for the CA Foundation course right after class 10, but you have to wait till you pass your class 12 exams to appear for the CA Foundation exams.
|Disclaimer:- castudynotes.com does not own this Materials, Test Series or anything we share, neither created nor scanned. we just providing the links already available on Internet. and also we doesn’t Own any trademarks or copyrights of any institute, Teachers and others which we share are purely for Education purpose only and all copyrights and Trademarks lies with the respective Institutes/ Comapanies only. We don’t intend to either harm or encash your hard work, if any way you feel that our content violates any Copyrights or any privacy laws or if you have any issue, please let us know at email@example.com and we will definitely try to provide possible solution for the same. Thank you.|
Students should practice CA Foundation Economics & Business and Commercial Knowledge (BCK) MCQ with Answers .