Welcome to CA Study Notes
We are providing daily MCQs for CA Foundation – Economics & BCK | CA Foundation – Business Mathematics and Logical Reasoning & Statistics | Practice MCQ’s for CA FOUNDATION Course | Unlimited Chapter-wise MCQ tests for CA Foundation Students available on CA Study Notes | Chapter-wise MCQ based revision series for your CA Foundation exams
In this Quiz, We have covered MCQs from
- CA Foundation Paper 4 : Business Economics [20 Questions]
- Chapter 1 : Nature & Scope of Business Economics
- Chapter 2 : Theory of Demand and Supply
- Chapter 3 : Theory of Production and Cost
- Chapter 4 : Price Determination in Different Markets
- Chapter 5 : Business Cycles
0 of 20 questions completed
MCQ’s in CA Foundation Economics are very useful for preparing CA Foundation exams conducted by ICAI. The MCQ’s provided are according to the content given by the ICAI and these questions are most important for your examination.
We are providing Unlimited CA-Foundation MCQs for practice.
One should not spend more than 15 minutes on this initiative.
Gear up and Make the Best Use of this initiative.
Do remember that, “the difference between Ordinary and EXTRA-Ordinary is PRACTICE!!”
- Don’t forget to post your marks in the comment section. Also, let us know if you enjoyed today’s test
- To add your name in Leaderboard, Enter your Name and e-mail id after submiting test. Your e-mail won’t be displayed.
- After completing the questions, click on ‘View Questions’ to check your score, time taken, and solutions.
To view Solutions, follow these instructions
- Click on – ‘Start Test’ button
- Solve Questions
- Click on ‘Test Summary’ button
- Click on ‘Finish Test’ button
- Now click on ‘View Questions’ button – here you will see solutions and links.
All the Best!!!
You have already completed the quiz before. Hence you can not start it again.
Quiz is loading...
You must sign in or sign up to start the quiz.
You have to finish following quiz, to start this quiz:
0 of 20 questions answered correctly
Time has elapsed
You have reached 0 of 0 points, (0)
- Chapter 1 MCQs Nature and Scope of Business Economics 0%
- Chapter 2 MCQs Theory of Demand and Supply 0%
- Chapter 3 MCQs Theory of Production and Cost 0%
- Chapter 4 MCQs Price Determination in Different Markets 0%
- Chapter 5 MCQs Business Cycles 0%
1. Question1 pointsCategory: Chapter 1 MCQs Nature and Scope of Business Economics
Business Economics is __________ in its approach as it tackles practical problems which the firm faces in the real world.
2. Question1 pointsCategory: Chapter 1 MCQs Nature and Scope of Business Economics
The difference between positive and normative Economics is:
3. Question1 pointsCategory: Chapter 1 MCQs Nature and Scope of Business Economics
Normative aspect of Economics is given by:
4. Question1 pointsCategory: Chapter 2 MCQs Theory of Demand and Supply
If we plot the market demand sched-ule on a graph, we get ________.
5. Question1 pointsCategory: Chapter 2 MCQs Theory of Demand and Supply
The lateral summation of indi¬vidual demand Curves is regarded as ________.
6. Question1 pointsCategory: Chapter 2 MCQs Theory of Demand and Supply
According to ________, the consumer has diminishing utility for each additional unit of a commodity and therefore, he will be willing to pay only less for each additional unit.
7. Question1 pointsCategory: Chapter 2 MCQs Theory of Demand and Supply
A Consumer maximizes his satisfaction when the Marginal utility of the commodity is ________ its price.
8. Question1 pointsCategory: Chapter 2 MCQs Theory of Demand and Supply
The operations of diminishing marginal utility and the act of the Consumer to equalize the utility of the commodity with its price result in a ________ demand curve.
9. Question1 pointsCategory: Chapter 3 MCQs Theory of Production and Cost
What will be the total product when two labourers are hired according to the table given below?
No. of labourers Total Product Marginal product 0 — — 1 350 350 2 — 250
10. Question1 pointsCategory: Chapter 3 MCQs Theory of Production and Cost
Consider the following table:
Labour Total Output Marginal Product 0 1 100 100 2 80 3 240
11. Question1 pointsCategory: Chapter 3 MCQs Theory of Production and Cost
________ is the total output resulting from the efforts of all the factors of production combined together at any time
12. Question1 pointsCategory: Chapter 3 MCQs Theory of Production and Cost
Average product is defined as ________
13. Question1 pointsCategory: Chapter 3 MCQs Theory of Production and Cost
Suppose the first four units of a variable input generate corresponding total outputs of 200, 350, 450, 500. The marginal product of the third unit of input is:
14. Question1 pointsCategory: Chapter 4 MCQs Price Determination in Different Markets
From the following table, what will be equilibrium market price?
Price (₹) Demand (tonnes per annum) Supply (tonnes per annum) 1 500 200 2 450 250 3 400 300 4 350 350 5 300 400 6 250 450 7 200 500 8 150 550
15. Question1 pointsCategory: Chapter 4 MCQs Price Determination in Different Markets
The equilibrium is restored automatically through:
16. Question1 pointsCategory: Chapter 4 MCQs Price Determination in Different Markets
__________ is the price at which demand for a commodity is equal to its supply:
17. Question1 pointsCategory: Chapter 4 MCQs Price Determination in Different Markets
When increase in demand is equal to increase in supply and equilibrium price remains constant, then what about equilibrium quantity?
18. Question1 pointsCategory: Chapter 4 MCQs Price Determination in Different Markets
With a given supply curve, a decrease in demand causes __________.
19. Question1 pointsCategory: Chapter 5 MCQs Business Cycles
A significant decline in general economic activity extending over a period of time is _________.
20. Question1 pointsCategory: Chapter 5 MCQs Business Cycles
When aggregate economic activity is declining, the economy is said to be in _________
|Share this Post with your friends & help them to PASS.
If you have any query or question. Mail us here firstname.lastname@example.org
Leaderboard: Set 14 Economic Quiz
|Table is loading|
|No data available|
JOIN OUR MAILING LIST:
Subscribe to hear from us about new addition to castudynotes.com website and other important stuff.
Frequently Asked Questions
Is there a negative marking in the CA Foundation Exams?
Yes, but only in two objective papers (papers 3 & 4) where for every wrong answer ¼ or 0.25 marks will be deducted.
Can I darken more than one circle as answers for the MCQs in Paper 3 and 4?
No, please don’t! More than one darkened circle for a single question is considered a wrong answer. It will result in a negative marking of 0.25 for every question that’s answered in this manner.
How many attempts can you take to clear CA Foundation exams?
There is no limit on the number of attempts you can take. However, you can only appear for CA Foundation Exams till your registration is valid. Because CA Foundation registration is valid up to 3 years, you can take 6 tries for a single registration period before having to re-register.
Is the CA Foundation exam easy or not?
There’s no straightforward answer to this question. But it’s a fact that CA Foundation is the easiest of all three levels.
What should I do after the 10th or 12th to become a CA?
You can provisionally register for the CA Foundation course right after class 10, but you have to wait till you pass your class 12 exams to appear for the CA Foundation exams.
|Disclaimer:- castudynotes.com does not own this Materials, Test Series or anything we share, neither created nor scanned. we just providing the links already available on Internet. and also we doesn’t Own any trademarks or copyrights of any institute, Teachers and others which we share are purely for Education purpose only and all copyrights and Trademarks lies with the respective Institutes/ Comapanies only. We don’t intend to either harm or encash your hard work, if any way you feel that our content violates any Copyrights or any privacy laws or if you have any issue, please let us know at email@example.com and we will definitely try to provide possible solution for the same. Thank you.|
Students should practice CA Foundation Economics & Business and Commercial Knowledge (BCK) MCQ with Answers .