Welcome to CA Study Notes
We are providing daily MCQs for CA Foundation – Economics & BCK | CA Foundation – Business Mathematics and Logical Reasoning & Statistics | Practice MCQ’s for CA FOUNDATION Course | Unlimited Chapter-wise MCQ tests for CA Foundation Students available on CA Study Notes | Chapter-wise MCQ based revision series for your CA Foundation exams
In this Quiz, We have covered MCQs from
- CA Foundation Paper 4 : Business Economics [20 Questions]
- Chapter 1 : Nature & Scope of Business Economics
- Chapter 2 : Theory of Demand and Supply
- Chapter 3 : Theory of Production and Cost
- Chapter 4 : Price Determination in Different Markets
- Chapter 5 : Business Cycles
0 of 20 questions completed
MCQ’s in CA Foundation Economics are very useful for preparing CA Foundation exams conducted by ICAI. The MCQ’s provided are according to the content given by the ICAI and these questions are most important for your examination.
We are providing Unlimited CA-Foundation MCQs for practice.
One should not spend more than 15 minutes on this initiative.
Gear up and Make the Best Use of this initiative.
Do remember that, “the difference between Ordinary and EXTRA-Ordinary is PRACTICE!!”
- Don’t forget to post your marks in the comment section. Also, let us know if you enjoyed today’s test
- To add your name in Leaderboard, Enter your Name and e-mail id after submiting test. Your e-mail won’t be displayed.
- After completing the questions, click on ‘View Questions’ to check your score, time taken, and solutions.
To view Solutions, follow these instructions
- Click on – ‘Start Test’ button
- Solve Questions
- Click on ‘Test Summary’ button
- Click on ‘Finish Test’ button
- Now click on ‘View Questions’ button – here you will see solutions and links.
All the Best!!!
You have already completed the quiz before. Hence you can not start it again.
Quiz is loading...
You must sign in or sign up to start the quiz.
You have to finish following quiz, to start this quiz:
0 of 20 questions answered correctly
Time has elapsed
You have reached 0 of 0 points, (0)
- Chapter 1 MCQs Nature and Scope of Business Economics 0%
- Chapter 2 MCQs Theory of Demand and Supply 0%
- Chapter 3 MCQs Theory of Production and Cost 0%
- Chapter 4 MCQs Price Determination in Different Markets 0%
- Chapter 5 MCQs Business Cycles 0%
1. Question1 pointsCategory: Chapter 1 MCQs Nature and Scope of Business Economics
__________ is a sector in which both the government and the private enterprises have equal access and join hands to produce commodities and services, leading to the establishment of joint sector.
2. Question1 pointsCategory: Chapter 2 MCQs Theory of Demand and Supply
Suppose potatoes have (-).0.4 as income elasticity. We can say from the data given that:
3. Question1 pointsCategory: Chapter 2 MCQs Theory of Demand and Supply
If the income elasticity is less than one, it shows that the goods is either relatively least important in the eyes of consumer or it is a ________.
4. Question1 pointsCategory: Chapter 2 MCQs Theory of Demand and Supply
The income elasticity of demand of commodity “Buttons” is ________.
5. Question1 pointsCategory: Chapter 2 MCQs Theory of Demand and Supply
‘Bajra’ is an inferior commod¬ity in the eyes of the household. Its income elasticity of demand will be ________.
6. Question1 pointsCategory: Chapter 2 MCQs Theory of Demand and Supply
Cross elasticity of demand refers to the quantities of commodity which will be demanded in response to ________, keeping other things remaining the same.
7. Question1 pointsCategory: Chapter 2 MCQs Theory of Demand and Supply
In case of substitute commodities, the cross demand curve slopes ________.
8. Question1 pointsCategory: Chapter 2 MCQs Theory of Demand and Supply
There is a relationship between price of a commodity and the demand for its complementary goods (other things remaining the same).
9. Question1 pointsCategory: Chapter 2 MCQs Theory of Demand and Supply
Cross elasticity of perfect substitutes is:
10. Question1 pointsCategory: Chapter 2 MCQs Theory of Demand and Supply
The cross elasticity between Bread and DVDs is:
11. Question1 pointsCategory: Chapter 2 MCQs Theory of Demand and Supply
The cross elasticity between personal computers and software’s is:
12. Question1 pointsCategory: Chapter 3 MCQs Theory of Production and Cost
Electricity charges include both a fixed charge and a charge based on consumption. It should be classified as ________.
13. Question1 pointsCategory: Chapter 3 MCQs Theory of Production and Cost
The Semi-Variable Cost: ________
14. Question1 pointsCategory: Chapter 3 MCQs Theory of Production and Cost
Which of the following cost remains fixed over certain range of output but suddenly jump to a new higher level when output goes beyond a given limit?
15. Question1 pointsCategory: Chapter 3 MCQs Theory of Production and Cost
The total Cost Curve is obtained by adding ________ the ________ curve and the Curve.
16. Question1 pointsCategory: Chapter 4 MCQs Price Determination in Different Markets
Which of the following is true, when the firm is at equilibrium?
17. Question1 pointsCategory: Chapter 4 MCQs Price Determination in Different Markets
A monopolist is able to maximize his profits when:
18. Question1 pointsCategory: Chapter 4 MCQs Price Determination in Different Markets
For a monopolist, the necessary condition for equilibrium is:
19. Question1 pointsCategory: Chapter 4 MCQs Price Determination in Different Markets
A monopolist can fix:
20. Question1 pointsCategory: Chapter 5 MCQs Business Cycles
According to _________, modern business activities are based on the anticipations of business Community and one affected by waves of optimism or pessimism.
We want you to participate in this free CA Foundation MCQs Test before appearing in exams.
|Share this Post with your friends & help them to PASS.
If you have any query or question. Mail us here firstname.lastname@example.org
Leaderboard: Set 40 Economic Quiz
|Table is loading|
|No data available|
JOIN OUR MAILING LIST:
Subscribe to hear from us about new addition to castudynotes.com website and other important stuff.
CA Foundation – Economics & BCK | Chapter-wise MCQ tests available on castudynotes.com is a topic-wise test series in English covering Multiple Choice.
Frequently Asked Questions
Is there a negative marking in the CA Foundation Exams?
Yes, but only in two objective papers (papers 3 & 4) where for every wrong answer ¼ or 0.25 marks will be deducted.
Can I darken more than one circle as answers for the MCQs in Paper 3 and 4?
No, please don’t! More than one darkened circle for a single question is considered a wrong answer. It will result in a negative marking of 0.25 for every question that’s answered in this manner.
How many attempts can you take to clear CA Foundation exams?
There is no limit on the number of attempts you can take. However, you can only appear for CA Foundation Exams till your registration is valid. Because CA Foundation registration is valid up to 3 years, you can take 6 tries for a single registration period before having to re-register.
Is the CA Foundation exam easy or not?
There’s no straightforward answer to this question. But it’s a fact that CA Foundation is the easiest of all three levels.
What should I do after the 10th or 12th to become a CA?
You can provisionally register for the CA Foundation course right after class 10, but you have to wait till you pass your class 12 exams to appear for the CA Foundation exams.
castudynotes.com does not own this Materials, Test Series or anything we share, neither created nor scanned. we just providing the links already available on Internet. and also we doesn’t Own any trademarks or copyrights of any institute, Teachers and others which we share are purely for Education purpose only and all copyrights and Trademarks lies with the respective Institutes/ Comapanies only. We don’t intend to either harm or encash your hard work, if any way you feel that our content violates any Copyrights or any privacy laws or if you have any issue, please let us know at email@example.com and we will definitely try to provide possible solution for the same. Thank you.
5000+ Hand Picked MCQ’s, No Reference Book Required, Quickly Revise all Chapters, Mark Important MCQ’s, Topic wise Practice for CA Foundation Exam.
Students should practice CA Foundation Economics & Business and Commercial Knowledge (BCK) MCQ with Answers .