Welcome to CA Study Notes
We are providing daily MCQs for CA Foundation – Economics & BCK | CA Foundation – Business Mathematics and Logical Reasoning & Statistics | Practice MCQ’s for CA FOUNDATION Course | Unlimited Chapter-wise MCQ tests for CA Foundation Students available on CA Study Notes | Chapter-wise MCQ based revision series for your CA Foundation exams
In this Quiz, We have covered MCQs from
- CA Foundation Paper 4 : Business Economics [20 Questions]
- Chapter 1 : Nature & Scope of Business Economics
- Chapter 2 : Theory of Demand and Supply
- Chapter 3 : Theory of Production and Cost
- Chapter 4 : Price Determination in Different Markets
- Chapter 5 : Business Cycles
0 of 20 questions completed
MCQ’s in CA Foundation Economics are very useful for preparing CA Foundation exams conducted by ICAI. The MCQ’s provided are according to the content given by the ICAI and these questions are most important for your examination.
We are providing Unlimited CA-Foundation MCQs for practice.
One should not spend more than 15 minutes on this initiative.
Gear up and Make the Best Use of this initiative.
Do remember that, “the difference between Ordinary and EXTRA-Ordinary is PRACTICE!!”
- Don’t forget to post your marks in the comment section. Also, let us know if you enjoyed today’s test
- To add your name in Leaderboard, Enter your Name and e-mail id after submiting test. Your e-mail won’t be displayed.
- After completing the questions, click on ‘View Questions’ to check your score, time taken, and solutions.
To view Solutions, follow these instructions
- Click on – ‘Start Test’ button
- Solve Questions
- Click on ‘Test Summary’ button
- Click on ‘Finish Test’ button
- Now click on ‘View Questions’ button – here you will see solutions and links.
All the Best!!!
You have already completed the quiz before. Hence you can not start it again.
Quiz is loading...
You must sign in or sign up to start the quiz.
You have to finish following quiz, to start this quiz:
0 of 20 questions answered correctly
Time has elapsed
You have reached 0 of 0 points, (0)
- Chapter 1 MCQs Nature and Scope of Business Economics 0%
- Chapter 2 MCQs Theory of Demand and Supply 0%
- Chapter 3 MCQs Theory of Production and Cost 0%
- Chapter 4 MCQs Price Determination in Different Markets 0%
- Chapter 5 MCQs Business Cycles 0%
1. Question1 pointsCategory: Chapter 3 MCQs Theory of Production and Cost
Which of the following is a kind of Cost function?
2. Question1 pointsCategory: Chapter 3 MCQs Theory of Production and Cost
A company produces 10 units of output and incurs ₹ 30 per unit as variable cost and ₹ 5 per unit of fixed cost. What will be its total cost of producing 10 units₹
3. Question1 pointsCategory: Chapter 3 MCQs Theory of Production and Cost
What is the total cost of produc-tion of 20 units, if fixed cost ₹ 5,000 and variable cost is ₹ 2/-?
4. Question1 pointsCategory: Chapter 3 MCQs Theory of Production and Cost
Suppose output increases in the short run. Total cost will:
5. Question1 pointsCategory: Chapter 1 MCQs Nature and Scope of Business Economics
The Government itself must run important and selected industries and eliminate the free play of profit motive and self-interest. It is applicable in case of economy.
6. Question1 pointsCategory: Chapter 1 MCQs Nature and Scope of Business Economics
The term “Mixed Economy” denotes:
7. Question1 pointsCategory: Chapter 1 MCQs Nature and Scope of Business Economics
Mixed economy means __________.
8. Question1 pointsCategory: Chapter 1 MCQs Nature and Scope of Business Economics
Which of the following are the features of a mixed economy?
9. Question1 pointsCategory: Chapter 2 MCQs Theory of Demand and Supply
If price decreases from ₹ 80 to ₹ 60 and elasticity of demand is 1.25 then ________.
10. Question1 pointsCategory: Chapter 2 MCQs Theory of Demand and Supply
Which of the following statements about price elasticity of demand is correct?
11. Question1 pointsCategory: Chapter 2 MCQs Theory of Demand and Supply
In the case of a straight line demand curve meeting the two axes, the price-elasticity of demand at the mid-point of the line would be:
12. Question1 pointsCategory: Chapter 2 MCQs Theory of Demand and Supply
The Concept of point elasticity is used for measuring price elasticity where the change in price is ________.
13. Question1 pointsCategory: Chapter 2 MCQs Theory of Demand and Supply
14. Question1 pointsCategory: Chapter 2 MCQs Theory of Demand and Supply
The price elasticity of demand at the midpoint of the straight line demand curve under point method is ________.
15. Question1 pointsCategory: Chapter 2 MCQs Theory of Demand and Supply
Point elasticity is useful for which of the following situations?
16. Question1 pointsCategory: Chapter 5 MCQs Business Cycles
The difference between exports and imports is the _________ for goods and Services.
17. Question1 pointsCategory: Chapter 4 MCQs Price Determination in Different Markets
Under monopoly, the degree of control over price is:
18. Question1 pointsCategory: Chapter 4 MCQs Price Determination in Different Markets
The demand curve of the firm and industry will be same in which form of market:
19. Question1 pointsCategory: Chapter 4 MCQs Price Determination in Different Markets
Market form in which there is only one buyer and one seller is:
20. Question1 pointsCategory: Chapter 4 MCQs Price Determination in Different Markets
Which market is having a single seller and single Buyer?
We want you to participate in this free CA Foundation MCQs Test before appearing in exams.
|Share this Post with your friends & help them to PASS.
If you have any query or question. Mail us here email@example.com
Leaderboard: Set 35 Economic Quiz
|Table is loading|
|No data available|
JOIN OUR MAILING LIST:
Subscribe to hear from us about new addition to castudynotes.com website and other important stuff.
CA Foundation – Economics & BCK | Chapter-wise MCQ tests available on castudynotes.com is a topic-wise test series in English covering Multiple Choice.
Frequently Asked Questions
Is there a negative marking in the CA Foundation Exams?
Yes, but only in two objective papers (papers 3 & 4) where for every wrong answer ¼ or 0.25 marks will be deducted.
Can I darken more than one circle as answers for the MCQs in Paper 3 and 4?
No, please don’t! More than one darkened circle for a single question is considered a wrong answer. It will result in a negative marking of 0.25 for every question that’s answered in this manner.
How many attempts can you take to clear CA Foundation exams?
There is no limit on the number of attempts you can take. However, you can only appear for CA Foundation Exams till your registration is valid. Because CA Foundation registration is valid up to 3 years, you can take 6 tries for a single registration period before having to re-register.
Is the CA Foundation exam easy or not?
There’s no straightforward answer to this question. But it’s a fact that CA Foundation is the easiest of all three levels.
What should I do after the 10th or 12th to become a CA?
You can provisionally register for the CA Foundation course right after class 10, but you have to wait till you pass your class 12 exams to appear for the CA Foundation exams.
castudynotes.com does not own this Materials, Test Series or anything we share, neither created nor scanned. we just providing the links already available on Internet. and also we doesn’t Own any trademarks or copyrights of any institute, Teachers and others which we share are purely for Education purpose only and all copyrights and Trademarks lies with the respective Institutes/ Comapanies only. We don’t intend to either harm or encash your hard work, if any way you feel that our content violates any Copyrights or any privacy laws or if you have any issue, please let us know at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will definitely try to provide possible solution for the same. Thank you.
5000+ Hand Picked MCQ’s, No Reference Book Required, Quickly Revise all Chapters, Mark Important MCQ’s, Topic wise Practice for CA Foundation Exam.
Students should practice CA Foundation Economics & Business and Commercial Knowledge (BCK) MCQ with Answers .