Hello Dear CA Students,
We are Sharing With You CA Foundation New Syllabus 2023 Subjects wise Details . So kindly Check Out our http://www.castudynotes.com website and ALL the Best for Your upcoming Exams.CA STUDY NOTES
This Proposed Changes in CA Course/Syllabus at various level is circulating in social media without any proper authenticity & source. So Don’t rely fully on these documents until and unless ICAI notify the same.Wait for Official announcement by ICAI.
PAPER – 1: ACCOUNTING (100 MARKS)
To develop an understanding of the basic concepts and principles of accounting and applythe same in preparing financial statements and simple problem solving.
- Theoretical Framework
- Meaning and Scope of accounting
- Accounting concepts, principles and conventions
- Capital and revenue expenditure, capital and revenue receipts, contingentassets and contingent liabilities
- Accounting policies
- Accounting as a measurement discipline – valuation principles, accountingestimates
- Accounting Standards – concepts and objectives.
- Recording accounting transactions: principles of double entry book-keeping,books of original entry – journal, subsidiary books, cash book, ledger-format, posting from journal and subsidiary books, balancing of accounts
- Preparation of trial balance
- Rectification of errors.
Bank Reconciliation Statement
Introduction, reasons and preparation of bank reconciliation statement.
Meaning, basis and technique of inventory valuation, cost of inventory, net realizable value and record system.
Depreciation and Amortisation
Tangible and intangible assets-Meaning and difference, concepts, methods of computation and accounting treatment of depreciation / amortization, change in depreciation method.
Bills of exchange and Promissory notes
Meaning of bills of exchange and promissory notes and their accounting treatment; accommodation bills.
Preparation of Final accounts of Sole Proprietors
Elements of financial statements, closing adjustment entries, trading account, profit and loss account and balance sheet of manufacturing and non-manufacturing entities.
Financial Statements of Not-for-Profit Organizations
Significance and preparation of receipt and payment account, income and expenditure account and balance sheet, difference between profit and loss account and income and expenditure account.
Accounts from Incomplete Records (excluding preparation of accounts based on ratios)
- Partnership and LLP Accounts
- Final accounts of partnership firms
- Admission, retirement and death of a partner including treatment of goodwill
- Dissolution of partnership firms including piecemeal distribution of assets
- Definition of shares and debentures
- Issue of shares and debentures, forfeiture of shares, re-issue of forfeited shares
- Redemption of preference shares and debentures (excluding purchase andredemption of own debentures and sinking fund method)
- Accounting for bonus issue and right issue
PAPER – 2: BUSINESS LAWS (100 MARKS)
To develop general legal knowledge of the law of Contracts, Sales and understanding of various forms of businesses and their functioning to regulate business environment and to acquire the ability to address basic application-oriented issues.
- Indian Regulatory Framework- Major Regulatory Bodies such as Ministry of Finance, Ministry of Corporate Affairs, SEBI, RBI, IBBI, Ministry of Law and Justiceetc.
- The Indian Contract Act, 1872: General nature of contract, Consideration, Other essential elements of a valid contract, Performance of contract, Breach of contract, Contingent and Quasi Contract, Contract of Indemnity and Guarantee, Contract of Bailment and Pledge, Contract of Agency.
- The Sale of Goods Act, 1930: Formation of the contract of sale, Conditions and Warranties, Transfer of ownership and Delivery of goods, Unpaid seller and his rights.
- The Indian Partnership Act, 1932: General Nature of Partnership, Rights and Duties of partners, Reconstitution of firms, Registration and Dissolution of a firm.
- The Limited Liability Partnership Act, 2008: Introduction-covering nature and scope, Essential features, Characteristics of LLP, Incorporation and Differences with other forms of organizations.
- The Companies Act, 2013: Essential features of company, Corporate veil theory, Classes of companies, Types of share capital, Incorporation of company, Memorandum of Association, Articles of Association, Doctrine of Indoor Management.
- The Negotiable Instruments Act, 1881: Meaning of Negotiable Instruments, Characteristics, Classification of Instruments, Different provisions relating to Negotiation, Presentment of Instruments, Rules of Compensation.
Note: If new legislations are enacted in place of the existing legislations, the syllabus would include the corresponding provisions of such new legislations with effect from dates notified by the Institute.
The specific inclusions/ exclusions in the various topics covered in the syllabus will be effected every year by way of Study Guidelines, if required.
PAPER –3: QUANTITATIVE APTITUDE (100 MARKS)
- To develop an understanding of the basic mathematical and statistical tools and applythe same in business, finance and economic situations.
- To develop logical reasoning skills.
The whole syllabus of Quantitative Aptitude shall be divided into three broad areas.
- Logical Reasoning
PART A: BUSINESS MATHEMATICS (40 MARKS)
- Ratio and proportion, Indices and Logarithms: Ratio and proportion and Time and work- related problems, Laws of Indices, Exponents and Logarithms and AntiLogarithms.
- Equations: Equations: Linear Simultaneous linear equations up to three variables, Quadratic and Cubic equations in one variable. Applications in Business related problems.
- Linear Inequalities: Linear Inequalities: Linear Inequalities in one and two variables and the solution space
Mathematics of Finance
- Simple Interest
- Compound interest
- Nominal and Effective Rate of Interest
- Present Value
- Net Present Value
- Future Value
- Sinking Funds
- Calculating of EMI
- Calculations of Returns: Nominal and Effective rate of Return
- Compound Annual growth rate (CAGR)
- Permutations and Combinations: Basic concepts of Permutations and combinations: Introduction, the factorial, permutations, results, circular permutations, permutations with restrictions, Combinations with standard results.
- Sequence and Series: Introduction Sequences, Series, Arithmetic and Geometric progression, Relationship between AM and GM and Sum of n terms of special series and Business Applications.
Sets, Relations, and Functions. Basics of Limits and Continuity functions.
- Basic applications of Differential and Integral calculus in Business and Economics (Excluding the trigonometric applications).
PART B: LOGICAL REASONING (20 MARKS)
- Number series coding and Decoding and odd man out
- Direction Tests
- Seating Arrangements
- Blood Relations
PART C: STATISTICS (40 MARKS)
- Unit 1: Statistical Representation of Data, Diagrammatic representation of data, Frequency distribution, Graphical representation of Frequency Distribution – Histogram, Frequency Polygon, Ogive, Pie-chart.
Unit:2 Sampling: Basic principles of sampling theory, comparison between sample survey and complete enumeration, some important terms associated sampling types of sampling, sampling and non-sampling errors.
- Measures of Central tendency and Dispersion: Measures of Central Tendency and Dispersion: Mean Median, Mode, Mean Deviation, Quartiles and Quartile Deviation, Standard Deviation, Co-efficient of Variation, Coefficient of Quartile Deviation.
- Probability: Independent and dependent events; mutually exclusive events. Total and Compound Probability and Bayes’ theorem.
- Theoretical Distributions: Random variables, Discrete and Continuous Random variables, Expectation of a discrete random variable, Theoretical Distributions: Binomial Distribution, Poisson distribution – basic application and Normal Distribution
– basic applications.
- Correlation and Regression: Scatter diagram, Karl Pearson’s Coefficient of Correlation Rank Correlation, Regression lines, Regression equations, Regression coefficients.
- Index Numbers: Uses of Index Numbers, Problems involved in construction of Index Numbers, Methods of construction of Index Numbers. BSE SENSEX and NSE
PAPER – 4: BUSINESS ECONOMICS (100 MARKS)
To develop an understanding of the concepts and theories of Economics and to acquire theability for addressing application-oriented issues.
- Introduction to Business Economics
Meaning and scope of Business Economics
Basic Problems of an Economy and Role of Price Mechanism.
Theory of Demand and Supply
Meaning and Determinants of Demand, Law of Demand and Elasticity of Demand –Price, Income and Cross Elasticity
Theory of Consumer’s Behaviour –Indifference Curve approach
Meaning and Determinants of Supply, Law of Supply and Elasticity of Supply, Market Equilibrium and Social Efficiency.
Theory of Production and Cost
Meaning and Factors of Production, Short Run and Long Run
Law of Production – The Law of Variable Proportions and Laws of Returns to Scale,
Concepts of Costs – Short-run and long-run costs, Average and Marginal Costs, Total,Fixed and Variable Costs
Price Determination in Different Markets
Market Structures: Perfect Competition, Monopoly and Monopolistic Competition.Using Game Theory to study Oligopoly.
Price Determination in these Markets
Price- Output Determination under different Market Forms
Determination of National Income
a Macro Economic Aggregates and Measurement of National Income
b. Determination of National Income: Keynes’ Two Sector Basic Model, ThreeSectors and Four Sectors Models
- Causes behind these Cycles
a. Fiscal functions: An Overview, Centre and State Finance
b Market Failure/ Government intervention to correct market failure.
- Process of budget making: Sources of Revenue, Expenditure Management, and Management of Public Debt.
- Fiscal Policy
- Concept of Money Demand
- Important theories of Demand for Money
- Concept of Money Supply, Cryptocurrency and other new terminology
- Monetary Policy
- Theories of International Trade including theories of intra-industry trade by Krugman.
- Trade Policy – The Instruments of Trade Policy
- Trade Negotiations
- Exchange Rates and its economic effects
- International Capital Movements: Foreign Direct Investment
- Indian Economy (Before 1950- Chanakya and Nand Vansh, OECD Paper (1950-1991), Basic knowledge 1991 Onwards
|Share this Post with your friends & help them to PASS.|
Here all materials, PDFs are provided from various available sources, as we never own them, or scan them, we ar just facilitators, so we are not intentionally violating any laws, still if you feel that something should not be on site, you can contact us through email: email@example.com
JOIN OUR MAILING LIST:
Subscribe to hear from us about new addition to castudynotes.com website and other important stuff.
All PDF which are provided here are for Education purposes only. Please utilize them for building your knowledge. We request you to respect our Hard Work. Our Intention is to provide free Study Materials for all Aspirants and we believe Education Should be free for All, and for the same reason, we gathered everything and assembled at one place.
- CA Inter May 2023 Mock Test Papers (MTPs) Series – I in PDF AT One Place
- CA Final May 2023 Mock Test Papers (MTPs) Series – I in PDF AT One Place
- CA Final Exam November 2022 Suggested Answers by ICAI in PDF AT One Place
- CA Inter Exam Nov 2022 Suggested Answers by ICAI in PDF AT One Place
- CA Final May 2023 Revision Test Papers (RTPs) in PDF AT One Place
castudynotes.com does not own this Materials, Test Series or anything we share, neither created nor scanned. we just providing the links already available on Internet. and also we doesn’t Own any trademarks or copyrights of any institute, Teachers and others which we share are purely for Education purpose only and all copyrights and Trademarks lies with the respective Institutes/Comapanies only. We don’t intend to either harm or encash your hard work, if any way you feel that our content violates any Copyrights or any privacy laws or if you have any issue, please let us know at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will definitely try to provide possible solution for the same. Thank you.