Welcome to CA Study Notes
We are providing daily MCQs for CA Foundation – Economics & BCK | CA Foundation – Business Mathematics and Logical Reasoning & Statistics | Practice MCQ’s for CA FOUNDATION Course | Unlimited Chapter-wise MCQ tests for CA Foundation Students available on CA Study Notes | Chapter-wise MCQ based revision series for your CA Foundation exams
In this Quiz, We have covered MCQs from
- CA Foundation Paper 4B : Business and Commercial Knowledge [20 Questions]
- Chapter 1 : Business and Commercial Knowledge – An Introduction
- Chapter 2 : Business Environment
- Chapter 3: Business Organizations
- Chapter 4: Government Policies for Business Growth
- Chapter 5: Organizations Facilitating Business
- Chapter 6: Common Business Terminologies
0 of 20 questions completed
MCQ’s in CA Foundation Economics are very useful for preparing CA Foundation exams conducted by ICAI. The MCQ’s provided are according to the content given by the ICAI and these questions are most important for your examination.
We are providing Unlimited CA-Foundation MCQs for practice.
One should not spend more than 15 minutes on this initiative.
Gear up and Make the Best Use of this initiative.
Do remember that, “the difference between Ordinary and EXTRA-Ordinary is PRACTICE!!”
- Don’t forget to post your marks in the comment section. Also, let us know if you enjoyed today’s test
- To add your name in Leaderboard, Enter your Name and e-mail id after submiting test. Your e-mail won’t be displayed.
- After completing the questions, click on ‘View Questions’ to check your score, time taken, and solutions.
To view Solutions, follow these instructions
- Click on – ‘Start Test’ button
- Solve Questions
- Click on ‘Test Summary’ button
- Click on ‘Finish Test’ button
- Now click on ‘View Questions’ button – here you will see solutions and links.
All the Best!!!
You have already completed the quiz before. Hence you can not start it again.
Quiz is loading...
You must sign in or sign up to start the quiz.
You have to finish following quiz, to start this quiz:
0 of 20 questions answered correctly
Time has elapsed
You have reached 0 of 0 points, (0)
- Not categorized 0%
- BCK Chapter 1 MCQs Business and Commercial Knowledge – An Introduction 0%
- BCK Chapter 2 MCQs Business Environment 0%
- BCK Chapter 3 MCQs Business Organizations 0%
- BCK Chapter 4 MCQs Government Policies for Business Growth 0%
- BCK Chapter 5 MCQs Organizations Facilitating Business 0%
- BCK Chapter 6 MCQs Common Business Terminologies 0%
Thank you for attempting.
Follow us on Telegram [@canotes_foundation]
Follow us on Instagram
Jai Hind !!!
1. Question1 pointsCategory: BCK Chapter 1 MCQs Business and Commercial Knowledge – An Introduction
In a Hindu Undivided Family, liability of ________ is unlimited.
2. Question1 pointsCategory: BCK Chapter 1 MCQs Business and Commercial Knowledge – An Introduction
The Karta is Joint Hindu Family business has:
3. Question1 pointsCategory: BCK Chapter 1 MCQs Business and Commercial Knowledge – An Introduction
Who can be the head of Joint Hindu Family business?
4. Question1 pointsCategory: BCK Chapter 1 MCQs Business and Commercial Knowledge – An Introduction
Liability of other Co-parceners are:
5. Question1 pointsCategory: BCK Chapter 2 MCQs Business Environment
According to _________, the aim of the business is to create and retain customer.
6. Question1 pointsCategory: BCK Chapter 2 MCQs Business Environment
_________ have a vested interest in the well-being of the company.
7. Question1 pointsCategory: BCK Chapter 2 MCQs Business Environment
Cost structure of an industry is effected by _________ own bargaining power.
8. Question1 pointsCategory: BCK Chapter 2 MCQs Business Environment
All are elements of micro environment except:
9. Question1 pointsCategory: BCK Chapter 5 MCQs Organizations Facilitating Business
The Reserve Bank’s affairs are governed by ________.
10. Question1 pointsCategory: BCK Chapter 5 MCQs Organizations Facilitating Business
The RBI ________ Treasury Bills on behalf of in ________ order to wipe away excess liquidity in the economy.
11. Question1 pointsCategory: BCK Chapter 5 MCQs Organizations Facilitating Business
Which of the following statements about RBI is incorrect?
12. Question1 pointsCategory: BCK Chapter 6 MCQs Common Business Terminologies
Which one of the following is not a part of intangible Assets?
13. Question1 pointsCategory: BCK Chapter 3 MCQs Business Organizations
Asian Paints Ltd. was initially set up as a _________ by _________ Friends.
14. Question1 pointsCategory: BCK Chapter 3 MCQs Business Organizations
Axis Bank is the _________ largest private Sector bank in India.
15. Question1 pointsCategory: BCK Chapter 3 MCQs Business Organizations
The headquarters of Axis Bank is in _________.
16. Question1 pointsCategory: BCK Chapter 4 MCQs Government Policies for Business Growth
In which country, you do not have to pay a single penny to enter the National Art Gallery?
17. Question1 pointsCategory: BCK Chapter 4 MCQs Government Policies for Business Growth
A _________ emanates from decision and decision is taken in line with _________ identify the right expression to fill in the blanks.
18. Question1 pointsCategory: BCK Chapter 4 MCQs Government Policies for Business Growth
_________ outlined political system as a set of interactions having structures, each of which per-forms its functions in order to keep it like a going Concern.
19. Question1 points
A stock that provides a constant dividends and stable earnings even in the periods of economic downturn is __________.
20. Question1 points
__________ is the simultaneous purchase and sale of two identical commodities or instruments. This simultaneous sale and purchase is done in order to take advantage of the price variations in two different markets.
|Share this Post with your friends & help them to PASS.
If you have any query or question. Mail us here firstname.lastname@example.org
Leaderboard: Set 13 BCK Quiz
|Table is loading|
|No data available|
JOIN OUR MAILING LIST:
Subscribe to hear from us about new addition to castudynotes.com website and other important stuff.
Frequently Asked Questions
Is there a negative marking in the CA Foundation Exams?
Yes, but only in two objective papers (papers 3 & 4) where for every wrong answer ¼ or 0.25 marks will be deducted.
Can I darken more than one circle as answers for the MCQs in Paper 3 and 4?
No, please don’t! More than one darkened circle for a single question is considered a wrong answer. It will result in a negative marking of 0.25 for every question that’s answered in this manner.
How many attempts can you take to clear CA Foundation exams?
There is no limit on the number of attempts you can take. However, you can only appear for CA Foundation Exams till your registration is valid. Because CA Foundation registration is valid up to 3 years, you can take 6 tries for a single registration period before having to re-register.
Is the CA Foundation exam easy or not?
There’s no straightforward answer to this question. But it’s a fact that CA Foundation is the easiest of all three levels.
What should I do after the 10th or 12th to become a CA?
You can provisionally register for the CA Foundation course right after class 10, but you have to wait till you pass your class 12 exams to appear for the CA Foundation exams.
|Disclaimer:- castudynotes.com does not own this Materials, Test Series or anything we share, neither created nor scanned. we just providing the links already available on Internet. and also we doesn’t Own any trademarks or copyrights of any institute, Teachers and others which we share are purely for Education purpose only and all copyrights and Trademarks lies with the respective Institutes/ Comapanies only. We don’t intend to either harm or encash your hard work, if any way you feel that our content violates any Copyrights or any privacy laws or if you have any issue, please let us know at email@example.com and we will definitely try to provide possible solution for the same. Thank you.|
Students should practice CA Foundation Economics & Business and Commercial Knowledge (BCK) MCQ with Answers .