Welcome to CA Study Notes
We are providing daily MCQs for CA Foundation – Economics & BCK | CA Foundation – Business Mathematics and Logical Reasoning & Statistics | Practice MCQ’s for CA FOUNDATION Course | Unlimited Chapter-wise MCQ tests for CA Foundation Students available on CA Study Notes | Chapter-wise MCQ based revision series for your CA Foundation exams
In this Quiz, We have covered MCQs from
- CA Foundation Paper 4 : Business Economics [20 Questions]
- Chapter 1 : Nature & Scope of Business Economics
- Chapter 2 : Theory of Demand and Supply
- Chapter 3 : Theory of Production and Cost
- Chapter 4 : Price Determination in Different Markets
- Chapter 5 : Business Cycles
0 of 20 questions completed
MCQ’s in CA Foundation Economics are very useful for preparing CA Foundation exams conducted by ICAI. The MCQ’s provided are according to the content given by the ICAI and these questions are most important for your examination.
We are providing Unlimited CA-Foundation MCQs for practice.
One should not spend more than 15 minutes on this initiative.
Gear up and Make the Best Use of this initiative.
Do remember that, “the difference between Ordinary and EXTRA-Ordinary is PRACTICE!!”
- Don’t forget to post your marks in the comment section. Also, let us know if you enjoyed today’s test
- To add your name in Leaderboard, Enter your Name and e-mail id after submiting test. Your e-mail won’t be displayed.
- After completing the questions, click on ‘View Questions’ to check your score, time taken, and solutions.
To view Solutions, follow these instructions
- Click on – ‘Start Test’ button
- Solve Questions
- Click on ‘Test Summary’ button
- Click on ‘Finish Test’ button
- Now click on ‘View Questions’ button – here you will see solutions and links.
All the Best!!!
You have already completed the quiz before. Hence you can not start it again.
Quiz is loading...
You must sign in or sign up to start the quiz.
You have to finish following quiz, to start this quiz:
0 of 20 questions answered correctly
Time has elapsed
You have reached 0 of 0 points, (0)
- Chapter 2 MCQs Theory of Demand and Supply 0%
- Chapter 3 MCQs Theory of Production and Cost 0%
- Chapter 4 MCQs Price Determination in Different Markets 0%
- Chapter 5 MCQs Business Cycles 0%
Thank you for attempting.
Follow us on Telegram [@canotes_foundation]
Follow us on Instagram
Jai Hind !!!
1. Question1 pointsCategory: Chapter 2 MCQs Theory of Demand and Supply
A Free Market economy solves its Central Problems through __________.
2. Question1 pointsCategory: Chapter 2 MCQs Theory of Demand and Supply
A capitalist economy is by and large __________.
3. Question1 pointsCategory: Chapter 2 MCQs Theory of Demand and Supply
Which one is not the characteristic of capitalistic economy?
4. Question1 pointsCategory: Chapter 2 MCQs Theory of Demand and Supply
Capitalistic Economy uses as principal means of allocating resources.
5. Question1 pointsCategory: Chapter 2 MCQs Theory of Demand and Supply
Which one of the following is not true about capitalist economy?
6. Question1 pointsCategory: Chapter 3 MCQs Theory of Production and Cost
Accounting Costs are also called as ________ costs whereas the cost of factors owned by the entrepreneur himself and employed in his own busi-ness is called as costs.
7. Question1 pointsCategory: Chapter 3 MCQs Theory of Production and Cost
Outlay Costs involve ________ expenditure of funds on wages, mate-rial, returns interest, etc.
8. Question1 pointsCategory: Chapter 3 MCQs Theory of Production and Cost
Outlay costs involve ________ expenditure at some point of time and hence ________ recorded in the books of account.
9. Question1 pointsCategory: Chapter 3 MCQs Theory of Production and Cost
Opportunity cost is:
10. Question1 pointsCategory: Chapter 3 MCQs Theory of Production and Cost
The cost of one thing in terms of alternative given up is known as:
11. Question1 pointsCategory: Chapter 5 MCQs Business Cycles
_________ is the severe form of _________.
12. Question1 pointsCategory: Chapter 5 MCQs Business Cycles
The great depression of _________ is still cited for the enormous misery and human sufferings it caused.
13. Question1 pointsCategory: Chapter 5 MCQs Business Cycles
Which of the following statement is False?
14. Question1 pointsCategory: Chapter 5 MCQs Business Cycles
Industries that are extremely sensitive to the business cycle are the _________.
15. Question1 pointsCategory: Chapter 4 MCQs Price Determination in Different Markets
Which of the following is not the characteristic of MR?
16. Question1 pointsCategory: Chapter 4 MCQs Price Determination in Different Markets
MR Curve in perfect competition is __________.
17. Question1 pointsCategory: Chapter 4 MCQs Price Determination in Different Markets
In perfect Competition when the firm is a price taker, which curve among the following will be a straight line?
18. Question1 pointsCategory: Chapter 4 MCQs Price Determination in Different Markets
The firm in a perfectly competitive market is a price taker. This designation as a price taker is based on the assumption that:
19. Question1 pointsCategory: Chapter 4 MCQs Price Determination in Different Markets
Which of the following is incorrect?
20. Question1 pointsCategory: Chapter 2 MCQs Theory of Demand and Supply
An increase in price will result in an increase in total revenue if:
|Share this Post with your friends & help them to PASS.
If you have any query or question. Mail us here email@example.com
Leaderboard: Set 27 Economic Quiz
|Table is loading|
|No data available|
JOIN OUR MAILING LIST:
Subscribe to hear from us about new addition to castudynotes.com website and other important stuff.
Frequently Asked Questions
Is there a negative marking in the CA Foundation Exams?
Yes, but only in two objective papers (papers 3 & 4) where for every wrong answer ¼ or 0.25 marks will be deducted.
Can I darken more than one circle as answers for the MCQs in Paper 3 and 4?
No, please don’t! More than one darkened circle for a single question is considered a wrong answer. It will result in a negative marking of 0.25 for every question that’s answered in this manner.
How many attempts can you take to clear CA Foundation exams?
There is no limit on the number of attempts you can take. However, you can only appear for CA Foundation Exams till your registration is valid. Because CA Foundation registration is valid up to 3 years, you can take 6 tries for a single registration period before having to re-register.
Is the CA Foundation exam easy or not?
There’s no straightforward answer to this question. But it’s a fact that CA Foundation is the easiest of all three levels.
What should I do after the 10th or 12th to become a CA?
You can provisionally register for the CA Foundation course right after class 10, but you have to wait till you pass your class 12 exams to appear for the CA Foundation exams.
|Disclaimer:- castudynotes.com does not own this Materials, Test Series or anything we share, neither created nor scanned. we just providing the links already available on Internet. and also we doesn’t Own any trademarks or copyrights of any institute, Teachers and others which we share are purely for Education purpose only and all copyrights and Trademarks lies with the respective Institutes/ Comapanies only. We don’t intend to either harm or encash your hard work, if any way you feel that our content violates any Copyrights or any privacy laws or if you have any issue, please let us know at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will definitely try to provide possible solution for the same. Thank you.|
Students should practice CA Foundation Economics & Business and Commercial Knowledge (BCK) MCQ with Answers .