Welcome to CA Study Notes
We are providing daily MCQs for CA Foundation – Economics & BCK | CA Foundation – Business Mathematics and Logical Reasoning & Statistics | Practice MCQ’s for CA FOUNDATION Course | Unlimited Chapter-wise MCQ tests for CA Foundation Students available on CA Study Notes | Chapter-wise MCQ based revision series for your CA Foundation exams
In this Quiz, We have covered MCQs from
- CA Foundation Paper 4 : Business Economics [20 Questions]
- Chapter 1 : Nature & Scope of Business Economics
- Chapter 2 : Theory of Demand and Supply
- Chapter 3 : Theory of Production and Cost
- Chapter 4 : Price Determination in Different Markets
- Chapter 5 : Business Cycles
0 of 20 questions completed
MCQ’s in CA Foundation Economics are very useful for preparing CA Foundation exams conducted by ICAI. The MCQ’s provided are according to the content given by the ICAI and these questions are most important for your examination.
We are providing Unlimited CA-Foundation MCQs for practice.
One should not spend more than 15 minutes on this initiative.
Gear up and Make the Best Use of this initiative.
Do remember that, “the difference between Ordinary and EXTRA-Ordinary is PRACTICE!!”
- Don’t forget to post your marks in the comment section. Also, let us know if you enjoyed today’s test
- To add your name in Leaderboard, Enter your Name and e-mail id after submiting test. Your e-mail won’t be displayed.
- After completing the questions, click on ‘View Questions’ to check your score, time taken, and solutions.
To view Solutions, follow these instructions
- Click on – ‘Start Test’ button
- Solve Questions
- Click on ‘Test Summary’ button
- Click on ‘Finish Test’ button
- Now click on ‘View Questions’ button – here you will see solutions and links.
All the Best!!!
You have already completed the quiz before. Hence you can not start it again.
Quiz is loading...
You must sign in or sign up to start the quiz.
You have to finish following quiz, to start this quiz:
0 of 20 questions answered correctly
Time has elapsed
You have reached 0 of 0 points, (0)
- Chapter 1 MCQs Nature and Scope of Business Economics 0%
- Chapter 2 MCQs Theory of Demand and Supply 0%
- Chapter 3 MCQs Theory of Production and Cost 0%
- Chapter 4 MCQs Price Determination in Different Markets 0%
- Chapter 5 MCQs Business Cycles 0%
Thank you for attempting.
Follow us on Telegram [@canotes_foundation]
Follow us on Instagram
Jai Hind !!!
1. Question1 pointsCategory: Chapter 1 MCQs Nature and Scope of Business Economics
A developed economy uses technique in production.
2. Question1 pointsCategory: Chapter 1 MCQs Nature and Scope of Business Economics
The central problem in economics is that of __________.
3. Question1 pointsCategory: Chapter 1 MCQs Nature and Scope of Business Economics
Capital intensive technique would get chosen in a __________.
4. Question1 pointsCategory: Chapter 1 MCQs Nature and Scope of Business Economics
Which of the following is not a part of central economic Problem?
5. Question1 pointsCategory: Chapter 1 MCQs Nature and Scope of Business Economics
_________________refers to the sum total of arrangements for the production and distribution of goods and services in a Society.
6. Question1 pointsCategory: Chapter 3 MCQs Theory of Production and Cost
When output increase in a smaller proportion with an increase in all inputs ________ returns to scale set in.
7. Question1 pointsCategory: Chapter 3 MCQs Theory of Production and Cost
ISO quants are equal to:
8. Question1 pointsCategory: Chapter 3 MCQs Theory of Production and Cost
ISO quants are also known as:
9. Question1 pointsCategory: Chapter 3 MCQs Theory of Production and Cost
An ISO quant is ________ to an ISO cost line at equilibrium point:
10. Question1 pointsCategory: Chapter 3 MCQs Theory of Production and Cost
An ISO quant shows ________.
11. Question1 pointsCategory: Chapter 5 MCQs Business Cycles
When once peak is reached, increase in demand is salted, then _________ phase begins?
12. Question1 pointsCategory: Chapter 5 MCQs Business Cycles
Which of the following macro economic variables would you include in an index ofleading economic indicators?
13. Question1 pointsCategory: Chapter 4 MCQs Price Determination in Different Markets
Which out of these are not a feature of perfect competition?
14. Question1 pointsCategory: Chapter 4 MCQs Price Determination in Different Markets
Perfectly Competitive markets have __________ transactions Costs.
15. Question1 pointsCategory: Chapter 4 MCQs Price Determination in Different Markets
Which of the following statement is correct?
16. Question1 pointsCategory: Chapter 4 MCQs Price Determination in Different Markets
An industry in economic termi-nology consists of a __________ number of firms.
17. Question1 pointsCategory: Chapter 4 MCQs Price Determination in Different Markets
In case of perfect Competition, the industry is in equilibrium, when __________.
18. Question1 pointsCategory: Chapter 2 MCQs Theory of Demand and Supply
A movement along the demand curve for soft drinks is best described as:
19. Question1 pointsCategory: Chapter 2 MCQs Theory of Demand and Supply
An Increase in demand can result from:
20. Question1 pointsCategory: Chapter 2 MCQs Theory of Demand and Supply
Suppose the price of Pepsi increases, we will expect the demand curve of Coca Cola to:
|Share this Post with your friends & help them to PASS.
If you have any query or question. Mail us here firstname.lastname@example.org
Leaderboard: Set 23 Economic Quiz
|Table is loading|
|No data available|
JOIN OUR MAILING LIST:
Subscribe to hear from us about new addition to castudynotes.com website and other important stuff.
Frequently Asked Questions
Is there a negative marking in the CA Foundation Exams?
Yes, but only in two objective papers (papers 3 & 4) where for every wrong answer ¼ or 0.25 marks will be deducted.
Can I darken more than one circle as answers for the MCQs in Paper 3 and 4?
No, please don’t! More than one darkened circle for a single question is considered a wrong answer. It will result in a negative marking of 0.25 for every question that’s answered in this manner.
How many attempts can you take to clear CA Foundation exams?
There is no limit on the number of attempts you can take. However, you can only appear for CA Foundation Exams till your registration is valid. Because CA Foundation registration is valid up to 3 years, you can take 6 tries for a single registration period before having to re-register.
Is the CA Foundation exam easy or not?
There’s no straightforward answer to this question. But it’s a fact that CA Foundation is the easiest of all three levels.
What should I do after the 10th or 12th to become a CA?
You can provisionally register for the CA Foundation course right after class 10, but you have to wait till you pass your class 12 exams to appear for the CA Foundation exams.
|Disclaimer:- castudynotes.com does not own this Materials, Test Series or anything we share, neither created nor scanned. we just providing the links already available on Internet. and also we doesn’t Own any trademarks or copyrights of any institute, Teachers and others which we share are purely for Education purpose only and all copyrights and Trademarks lies with the respective Institutes/ Comapanies only. We don’t intend to either harm or encash your hard work, if any way you feel that our content violates any Copyrights or any privacy laws or if you have any issue, please let us know at email@example.com and we will definitely try to provide possible solution for the same. Thank you.|
Students should practice CA Foundation Economics & Business and Commercial Knowledge (BCK) MCQ with Answers .
These test are really useful thank you for making these
Thank you for your kind words♥️🙌