Welcome to CA Study Notes
We are providing daily MCQs for CA Foundation – Economics & BCK | CA Foundation – Business Mathematics and Logical Reasoning & Statistics | Practice MCQ’s for CA FOUNDATION Course | Unlimited Chapter-wise MCQ tests for CA Foundation Students available on CA Study Notes | Chapter-wise MCQ based revision series for your CA Foundation exams
In this Quiz, We have covered MCQs from
- CA Foundation Paper 4 : Business Economics [20 Questions]
- Chapter 1 : Nature & Scope of Business Economics
- Chapter 2 : Theory of Demand and Supply
- Chapter 3 : Theory of Production and Cost
- Chapter 4 : Price Determination in Different Markets
- Chapter 5 : Business Cycles
0 of 20 questions completed
MCQ’s in CA Foundation Economics are very useful for preparing CA Foundation exams conducted by ICAI. The MCQ’s provided are according to the content given by the ICAI and these questions are most important for your examination.
We are providing Unlimited CA-Foundation MCQs for practice.
One should not spend more than 15 minutes on this initiative.
Gear up and Make the Best Use of this initiative.
Do remember that, “the difference between Ordinary and EXTRA-Ordinary is PRACTICE!!”
- Don’t forget to post your marks in the comment section. Also, let us know if you enjoyed today’s test
- To add your name in Leaderboard, Enter your Name and e-mail id after submiting test. Your e-mail won’t be displayed.
- After completing the questions, click on ‘View Questions’ to check your score, time taken, and solutions.
To view Solutions, follow these instructions
- Click on – ‘Start Test’ button
- Solve Questions
- Click on ‘Test Summary’ button
- Click on ‘Finish Test’ button
- Now click on ‘View Questions’ button – here you will see solutions and links.
All the Best!!!
You have already completed the quiz before. Hence you can not start it again.
Quiz is loading...
You must sign in or sign up to start the quiz.
You have to finish following quiz, to start this quiz:
0 of 20 questions answered correctly
Time has elapsed
You have reached 0 of 0 points, (0)
- Chapter 1 MCQs Nature and Scope of Business Economics 0%
- Chapter 2 MCQs Theory of Demand and Supply 0%
- Chapter 3 MCQs Theory of Production and Cost 0%
- Chapter 4 MCQs Price Determination in Different Markets 0%
- Chapter 5 MCQs Business Cycles 0%
1. Question1 pointsCategory: Chapter 3 MCQs Theory of Production and Cost
Long-run does not have:
2. Question1 pointsCategory: Chapter 3 MCQs Theory of Production and Cost
A fixed input is defined as ________.
3. Question1 pointsCategory: Chapter 3 MCQs Theory of Production and Cost
In the long run, if a very small factory were to expand its scale of operations, it is likely that it would initially experience ________
4. Question1 pointsCategory: Chapter 3 MCQs Theory of Production and Cost
Paul Douglas and Cobb studied the production function of the ________ manufacturing industries.
5. Question1 pointsCategory: Chapter 3 MCQs Theory of Production and Cost
In its original form, the Cobb- Douglas production function applies:
6. Question1 pointsCategory: Chapter 1 MCQs Nature and Scope of Business Economics
The Macro Economics does not cover the area of __________.
7. Question1 pointsCategory: Chapter 1 MCQs Nature and Scope of Business Economics
Shyam : This year due to heavy rainfall my option crop was damaged
Krishna: Climates affects crop yields. Some years are bad, other are good
Hari: Don’t worry – Price increase will compensate for the fall in quantity supplied
Radhe: The Government ought to guarantee that our income will not fall.
In this conversation, the normative statement is made by
8. Question1 pointsCategory: Chapter 1 MCQs Nature and Scope of Business Economics
Business Economics enables appli-cation of economic logic and analytical tools to __________.
9. Question1 pointsCategory: Chapter 2 MCQs Theory of Demand and Supply
Who has given the law of Demand?
10. Question1 pointsCategory: Chapter 2 MCQs Theory of Demand and Supply
A Table which represents the different prices of a good and the corresponding quantity demanded per unit of time is called as ________.
11. Question1 pointsCategory: Chapter 2 MCQs Theory of Demand and Supply
The Demand Schedule depicts ________ relationship between price and quantity demanded
12. Question1 pointsCategory: Chapter 2 MCQs Theory of Demand and Supply
________ is a graphical pre-sentation of the ________.
13. Question1 pointsCategory: Chapter 2 MCQs Theory of Demand and Supply
All but one of the following are assumed to remain the same while drawing an individual’s demand curve for a commodity. Which one is it?
14. Question1 pointsCategory: Chapter 4 MCQs Price Determination in Different Markets
According to Behavioural Principles.
15. Question1 pointsCategory: Chapter 4 MCQs Price Determination in Different Markets
Time element was conceived by __________.
16. Question1 pointsCategory: Chapter 4 MCQs Price Determination in Different Markets
In very short period market:
17. Question1 pointsCategory: Chapter 4 MCQs Price Determination in Different Markets
In the long run:
18. Question1 pointsCategory: Chapter 4 MCQs Price Determination in Different Markets
A Firm should __________ if the total revenue from its product does not __________ its total valuable cost.
19. Question1 pointsCategory: Chapter 5 MCQs Business Cycles
The expansion phase is characterized by high growth rate. What is the next phase after expansion?
20. Question1 pointsCategory: Chapter 5 MCQs Business Cycles
Which of the following does not occur during an expansion?
|Share this Post with your friends & help them to PASS.
If you have any query or question. Mail us here firstname.lastname@example.org
Leaderboard: Set 12 Economic Quiz
|Table is loading|
|No data available|
JOIN OUR MAILING LIST:
Subscribe to hear from us about new addition to castudynotes.com website and other important stuff.
Frequently Asked Questions
Is there a negative marking in the CA Foundation Exams?
Yes, but only in two objective papers (papers 3 & 4) where for every wrong answer ¼ or 0.25 marks will be deducted.
Can I darken more than one circle as answers for the MCQs in Paper 3 and 4?
No, please don’t! More than one darkened circle for a single question is considered a wrong answer. It will result in a negative marking of 0.25 for every question that’s answered in this manner.
How many attempts can you take to clear CA Foundation exams?
There is no limit on the number of attempts you can take. However, you can only appear for CA Foundation Exams till your registration is valid. Because CA Foundation registration is valid up to 3 years, you can take 6 tries for a single registration period before having to re-register.
Is the CA Foundation exam easy or not?
There’s no straightforward answer to this question. But it’s a fact that CA Foundation is the easiest of all three levels.
What should I do after the 10th or 12th to become a CA?
You can provisionally register for the CA Foundation course right after class 10, but you have to wait till you pass your class 12 exams to appear for the CA Foundation exams.
|Disclaimer:- castudynotes.com does not own this Materials, Test Series or anything we share, neither created nor scanned. we just providing the links already available on Internet. and also we doesn’t Own any trademarks or copyrights of any institute, Teachers and others which we share are purely for Education purpose only and all copyrights and Trademarks lies with the respective Institutes/ Comapanies only. We don’t intend to either harm or encash your hard work, if any way you feel that our content violates any Copyrights or any privacy laws or if you have any issue, please let us know at email@example.com and we will definitely try to provide possible solution for the same. Thank you.|
Students should practice CA Foundation Economics & Business and Commercial Knowledge (BCK) MCQ with Answers .