Welcome to CA Study Notes
We are providing daily MCQs for CA Foundation – Economics & BCK | CA Foundation – Business Mathematics and Logical Reasoning & Statistics | Practice MCQ’s for CA FOUNDATION Course | Unlimited Chapter-wise MCQ tests for CA Foundation Students available on CA Study Notes | Chapter-wise MCQ based revision series for your CA Foundation exams
In this Quiz, We have covered MCQs from
- CA Foundation Paper 4 : Business Economics [20 Questions]
- Chapter 1 : Nature & Scope of Business Economics
- Chapter 2 : Theory of Demand and Supply
- Chapter 3 : Theory of Production and Cost
- Chapter 4 : Price Determination in Different Markets
- Chapter 5 : Business Cycles
0 of 20 questions completed
MCQ’s in CA Foundation Economics are very useful for preparing CA Foundation exams conducted by ICAI. The MCQ’s provided are according to the content given by the ICAI and these questions are most important for your examination.
We are providing Unlimited CA-Foundation MCQs for practice.
One should not spend more than 15 minutes on this initiative.
Gear up and Make the Best Use of this initiative.
Do remember that, “the difference between Ordinary and EXTRA-Ordinary is PRACTICE!!”
- Don’t forget to post your marks in the comment section. Also, let us know if you enjoyed today’s test
- To add your name in Leaderboard, Enter your Name and e-mail id after submiting test. Your e-mail won’t be displayed.
- After completing the questions, click on ‘View Questions’ to check your score, time taken, and solutions.
To view Solutions, follow these instructions
- Click on – ‘Start Test’ button
- Solve Questions
- Click on ‘Test Summary’ button
- Click on ‘Finish Test’ button
- Now click on ‘View Questions’ button – here you will see solutions and links.
All the Best!!!
You have already completed the quiz before. Hence you can not start it again.
Quiz is loading...
You must sign in or sign up to start the quiz.
You have to finish following quiz, to start this quiz:
0 of 20 questions answered correctly
Time has elapsed
You have reached 0 of 0 points, (0)
- Chapter 1 MCQs Nature and Scope of Business Economics 0%
- Chapter 2 MCQs Theory of Demand and Supply 0%
- Chapter 3 MCQs Theory of Production and Cost 0%
- Chapter 4 MCQs Price Determination in Different Markets 0%
- Chapter 5 MCQs Business Cycles 0%
Thank you for attempting.
Follow us on Telegram [@canotes_foundation]
Follow us on Instagram
Jai Hind !!!
1. Question1 pointsCategory: Chapter 1 MCQs Nature and Scope of Business Economics
Which of the following is not a subject matter of Micro-economies?
2. Question1 pointsCategory: Chapter 1 MCQs Nature and Scope of Business Economics
Which of the following would be considered a topic of study in Macro-economics?
3. Question1 pointsCategory: Chapter 1 MCQs Nature and Scope of Business Economics
Which of the following is a part of the subject matter of macro economics?
4. Question1 pointsCategory: Chapter 2 MCQs Theory of Demand and Supply
An increase in the demand for computers, other things remaining same, will:
5. Question1 pointsCategory: Chapter 2 MCQs Theory of Demand and Supply
In case of Normal goods, Rise in price leads to ________?
6. Question1 pointsCategory: Chapter 2 MCQs Theory of Demand and Supply
A decrease in the demand for cameras, other things remaining the same will.
7. Question1 pointsCategory: Chapter 2 MCQs Theory of Demand and Supply
Comforts lies between ________.
8. Question1 pointsCategory: Chapter 2 MCQs Theory of Demand and Supply
If price of the commodity increases, what will be the effect on Quantity demanded?
9. Question1 pointsCategory: Chapter 3 MCQs Theory of Production and Cost
The short run, as economists use the phrase, is characterized by:
10. Question1 pointsCategory: Chapter 3 MCQs Theory of Production and Cost
To economists, the main difference between the short run and the long run is that:
11. Question1 pointsCategory: Chapter 3 MCQs Theory of Production and Cost
In describing a given production technology, the short run is best described as lasting:
12. Question1 pointsCategory: Chapter 3 MCQs Theory of Production and Cost
In the short run, the firm’s product curves show that ________
13. Question1 pointsCategory: Chapter 3 MCQs Theory of Production and Cost
Long period production function is related to:
14. Question1 pointsCategory: Chapter 4 MCQs Price Determination in Different Markets
What should firm do when Marginal revenue is greater than marginal cost?
15. Question1 pointsCategory: Chapter 4 MCQs Price Determination in Different Markets
Suppose a firm is producing a level of output such that MR > MC, what should be firm do to maximize its profits?
16. Question1 pointsCategory: Chapter 4 MCQs Price Determination in Different Markets
In a Straight line demand Curve, the price elasticity at the middle point is equal to __________.
17. Question1 pointsCategory: Chapter 4 MCQs Price Determination in Different Markets
Which one of the following is Correct?
18. Question1 pointsCategory: Chapter 4 MCQs Price Determination in Different Markets
The Marginal Revenue corresponding to the middle point of the demand curve (or AR Curve) will be
19. Question1 pointsCategory: Chapter 5 MCQs Business Cycles
In _________ phase, the overall economic activities (i.e. Production and Employment) are at the lowest level.
20. Question1 pointsCategory: Chapter 5 MCQs Business Cycles
Peaks and troughs of the business cycle are known collectively as _________.
|Share this Post with your friends & help them to PASS.
If you have any query or question. Mail us here firstname.lastname@example.org
Leaderboard: Set 11 Economic Quiz
|Table is loading|
|No data available|
JOIN OUR MAILING LIST:
Subscribe to hear from us about new addition to castudynotes.com website and other important stuff.
Frequently Asked Questions
Is there a negative marking in the CA Foundation Exams?
Yes, but only in two objective papers (papers 3 & 4) where for every wrong answer ¼ or 0.25 marks will be deducted.
Can I darken more than one circle as answers for the MCQs in Paper 3 and 4?
No, please don’t! More than one darkened circle for a single question is considered a wrong answer. It will result in a negative marking of 0.25 for every question that’s answered in this manner.
How many attempts can you take to clear CA Foundation exams?
There is no limit on the number of attempts you can take. However, you can only appear for CA Foundation Exams till your registration is valid. Because CA Foundation registration is valid up to 3 years, you can take 6 tries for a single registration period before having to re-register.
Is the CA Foundation exam easy or not?
There’s no straightforward answer to this question. But it’s a fact that CA Foundation is the easiest of all three levels.
What should I do after the 10th or 12th to become a CA?
You can provisionally register for the CA Foundation course right after class 10, but you have to wait till you pass your class 12 exams to appear for the CA Foundation exams.
|Disclaimer:- castudynotes.com does not own this Materials, Test Series or anything we share, neither created nor scanned. we just providing the links already available on Internet. and also we doesn’t Own any trademarks or copyrights of any institute, Teachers and others which we share are purely for Education purpose only and all copyrights and Trademarks lies with the respective Institutes/ Comapanies only. We don’t intend to either harm or encash your hard work, if any way you feel that our content violates any Copyrights or any privacy laws or if you have any issue, please let us know at email@example.com and we will definitely try to provide possible solution for the same. Thank you.|
Students should practice CA Foundation Economics & Business and Commercial Knowledge (BCK) MCQ with Answers .
Hindi medium available h kya
bhai english medium hi milega apko sb har jagah.
Plzzz explain question 3and11
Kindly copy paste your Question here… So that we can explain you in better way