0 of 10 questions completed
Welcome to CA Study Notes Quiz.
MCQ’s in CA Foundation Economics are very useful for preparing CA Foundation exams conducted by ICAI. The MCQ’s provided are according to the content given by the ICAI and these questions are most important for your examination.
We are providing Unlimited CA-Foundation MCQs for practice.
In this thread, we are starting with Business Economics.
One should not spend more than 10 minutes on this initiative.
Gear up and Make the Best Use of this initiative.
Do remember that, “the difference between Ordinary and EXTRA-Ordinary is PRACTICE!!”
- Don’t forget to post your marks in the comment section. Also, let us know if you enjoyed today’s test
- To add your name in Leaderboard, Enter your Name and e-mail id after submiting test. Your e-mail won’t be displayed.
- After completing the questions, click on ‘View Questions’ to check your score, time taken, and solutions.
To view Solutions, follow these instructions
- Click on – ‘Start Test’ button
- Solve Questions
- Click on ‘Test Summary’ button
- Click on ‘Finish Test’ button
- Now click on ‘View Questions’ button – here you will see solutions and links.
All the Best!!!
You have already completed the quiz before. Hence you can not start it again.
Quiz is loading...
You must sign in or sign up to start the quiz.
You have to finish following quiz, to start this quiz:
0 of 10 questions answered correctly
Time has elapsed
You have reached 0 of 0 points, (0)
- Chapter 1 MCQs Nature and Scope of Business Economics 0%
1. Question1 points
The term ‘Economics’ owes its origin to the Greek word.
2. Question1 points
Adam Smith published his master piece “An enquiry into the nature and causes of wealth of nations” in the year __________
3. Question1 points
Oikonomia means __________
4. Question1 points
Economists regard decision making as important because:
5. Question1 points
‘Economics is the science of choice making’. It implies:
6. Question1 points
Which one is the feature of Marshall’s definition?
7. Question1 points
According to Robbins, ‘means’ are:
8. Question1 points
Economics is the study of:
9. Question1 points
In Economics, we use the term scarcity to mean:
10. Question1 points
What implication(s) does resource scarcity have for the satisfaction of wants?
Leaderboard: Set 1 Economic Quiz
|Table is loading|
|No data available|