Hello Dear Students,
Finally, You have made up your mind to enter in the world of Chartered Accountants and looking for the toppers certified copies & Strategy to achieve your goal. Well, you are on the right page.😎😎
We are Sharing With You CA Inter Group I Exam Strategy by AIR 11 and Download All Subjects Certified Copy (AIR 11) Nov’21. 😍CA STUDY NOTES
How will you know where you are going wrong ?
Its very simple, if you keep practicing wrong things, you will be an expert in doing it wrong. Similarly, if you practice doing it right, you will end up being an expert in it.
Your answer sheet gives you an insight into what you have written and how you have reproduced or what you ought to have written to secure better marks.
It is not always that you have written a wrong answer for scoring low or getting less marks.
There is a difference in writing a right answer and writing a perfect answer. For you a right answer would mean reproducing all the contents. But, for it to be perfect, your introduction, body and conclusion alongwith your advise should be in proper flow. Also check whether you have written correct sections and case laws. In short, your presentation does matter.
We have always been stressing on the importance of doing writing practice. It doesn’t matter how much you read and learn, ultimately it boils down to the fact as to what and how you write in examinations.
So our advise is, do see what you have written and try to improve upon it.
- We personally feel you should download some certified copies with exemption from our website www.castudynotes.com
- You should take a deep look into such copies to get an understanding of paper writing style, presentation skills ,marking scheme adopted by ICAI, use of own language etc. and then devise your own strategy.😎😎
- We have attached the certified copies of CA Final Exam so that you can evaluate the mark sheet & get an idea about the marks allotment.
You can also get an idea about the presentation of answers in these certified copies.
AIR 11 Nov’21 Exam Strategy :
Hello all CA Inter Students ,
My name is Prasanna Surana I recently Cleared with AIR 11 in November 2021.
🔑Key to my All India Rank at both levels of CA Exams💫
You can also join Telegram Channel 1) To Join CA Foundation Notes channel. Search @canotes_foundation in Telegram App or through this given link t.me/canotes_foundation We have 28,000+ members there. 2) To Join CA Inter Notes channel. Search @canotes_ipcc in Telegram App or through this given link t.me/canotes_ipcc We have 45,000+ members there. You will get everything. Subject-wise Channel Link available in pinned msg of channel.
Since I am receiving lots of DMs about my study strategy, I am here with complete subject wise strategy for foundation and Intermediate level.
✅ Important points for all the subjects:
📍 Clear all the concepts of every topic … Even if the topic is very small.
📍 Study from ICAI Study Material (Everyone knows, but few actually follow… You will hear this tip from every Rankholder… ICAI Material ko bhagwaan mano)
ii) Practice Manual(If available)
iv) Past Exam Question Papers
➡️Note: Practicing more questions from other reference books is good but 1st preference should be given to ICAI Study Material mentioned above.
📍 Revise again & again from ICAI Modules.
Multiple good quality revisions are better than 1 or 2 best quality revisions, bcoz human brain is going to forget the things after some time.
(As it is said ki Bhagwaan ki roz pooja karo…Likewise ICAI Material baar baar read karoooo.)
📍 Cut out the questions which you are damn sure that you can solve easily. (You will find it’s true benefit during 1.5 days exam time)
📍 Write your own comment to every hard/different question, stating which part of it is hard/strange, so that you can just see that part at the last moments of exam. (Cut rest of the Q. which is almost similar to earlier Qs.)
📍 Self study may also work but I will advice to do classes as it benefits in number of ways from concept clearance to self evaluation by way of tests.
📍 Have Self-control over your beloved smartest phones…. Decide specific time to use them and use only at that time. As soon as you start study again, forget all that stuff.
📍 Do not count study hours only but also count EFFECTIVE study hours… Remember that no one can study with 100% efficiency. You have to increase study time as well as efficiency while studying to boost the result.
📍 Give maximum tests of each subject, including topic wise tests as well as Full Length tests and focus where you make mistakes. Analyze them and try not to do the same again in any future test.(We at our Mind Spark Academy solved topic wise tests for all the subjects at a gap of 2 days for 6 to 7 months)
Stay tuned for complete subject wise strategy for Foundation and Intermediate, which is immensely helpful!
Here is my Marksheet
Now, I am sharing the Subject Wise Strategy and Certified Copies
1) Practice all the RTP Questions… They are often asked in exams.
2) Practice each different type of Questions at least once in writing.
3) Write the unique or tricky part of the Questions in the side of the Question itself, Cut the other parts if they are repetitive or very easy.
4) Don’t ignore any Questions given in module 1 of Accounting Standards. There are high chances that you get atleast 1 AS Question exactly similar to those given in module.
5) Atleast for AS, you can’t ignore Practice Manual… Also for all other chapters also, PM is extremely Important.
Corporate and Other Laws
1) Don’t try to remember section no. in the beginning itself…Except few
2) Start reading & revising provisions first with just a glance on sec. no.
3) Practice all available case law type Questions.
4) Solve ICAI CASE SCENARIO BOOKLET… MCQs matter a lot in scoring good in law
5) Make a list of IMP Sections & read it daily.
6) Don’t mug up as it is given in modules… Try to remember key points & practice to write in similar language as given in module… But not the exact language.
7) Don’t ignore other laws while focusing companies act.
8) Don’t try to remember everything given in General Clauses Act and Interpretation of Statutes.
Cost and Management Accounting
1) Don’t miss even a single Question or example given in modules, especially Questions of small chapters like job, batch costing which are generally ignored by many.
2) Don’t ignore theory part… As per the latest trend, theory Question of atleast 5 marks becomes compulsory… You can’t skip that in option…Especially theory of chapters 1,2,3,4,5,12 & 15.
3) PM & RTP Questions are extremely IMP for costing… Do practice all.
4) Refer pt. no. 2 & 3 of accounts… It is applicable to costing as well.
5) Make a formulae sheet (especially Standard Costing).
6) Don’t mug up the formulae… Understand the logic and build the formula by yourself… This will be highly beneficial to remember it forever.
1) Remember all the provisions of the act, even if it is a very small proviso… You should be able to recall the provision while reading the Questions …. For this, multiple readings is the key.
2) Solve the practical Questions to analyse how well you can apply the provisions to facts of the case & get the correct answer.
3) Make charts or tables for some chapters of GST… Stick it to the wall & read it whenever you are free.
4) Before exam day, start DT with chapters other than 5 heads & then go to 5 heads of income… But don’t spend too much time in any 1 chapters…. You must cover everything in 1.5 days exam time.
5) Amendments must be done properly… Questions will be asked from them for sure.
All the Best!!!
Prasanna Surana’s YouTube channel
|Share this Post with your friends & help them to PASS.|
I hope these copies will be of some help to you guys & if you have any latest certified copies don’t forget to send it to us as it will be of great help to others as well.
You can send Your Certified Copies on this email id: firstname.lastname@example.org
Here all materials, PDFs are provided from various available sources, as we never own them, or scan them, we ar just facilitators, so we are not intentionally violating any laws, still if you feel that something should not be on site, you can contact us through email: email@example.com
JOIN OUR MAILING LIST:
Subscribe FREE to hear from us about new addition to castudynotes.com website and other important stuff.
All PDF which are provided here are for Education purposes only. Please utilize them for building your knowledge. We request you to respect our Hard Work. Our Intention is to provide free Study Materials for all Aspirants and we believe Education Should be free for All, and for the same reason, we gathered everything and assembled at one place.
- CA Foundation Accounts Chapterwise Test Series in PDF
- CA Foundation Economics MCQs Quiz Set 31
- CA Inter Exam November 2022 Suggested Answers by Various Faculties AT One Place
- CA Foundation BCK MCQs Quiz Set 16
- CA Foundation Economics MCQs Quiz Set 30
castudynotes.com does not own this Materials, Test Series or anything we share, neither created nor scanned. we just providing the links already available on Internet. and also we doesn’t Own any trademarks or copyrights of any institute, Teachers and others which we share are purely for Education purpose only and all copyrights and Trademarks lies with the respective Institutes/Comapanies only. We don’t intend to either harm or encash your hard work, if any way you feel that our content violates any Copyrights or any privacy laws or if you have any issue, please let us know at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will definitely try to provide possible solution for the same. Thank you.