Hello Students, 😎😎
Welcome to our website http://www.castudynotes.com
FORTY-FIFTH REPORT LOK SABHA SECRETARIAT NEW DELHI March, 2022 / Chaitra, 1944 (Saka)
FORTY-EFTH REPORT STANDING COMMITTEE ON FINANCE (2021-2022)
(SEVENTEENTH LOK SABHA)
‘THE CHARTERED ACCOUNTANTS, THE COST AND WORKS ACCOUNTANTS AND THE COMPANY SECRETARIES (AMENDMENT) BILL, 2021’
(MINISTRY OF CORPORATE AFFAIRS) Presented to Lok Sabha on ……….. March, 2022 Laid in Rajya Sabha on ………. March, 2022 LOK SABHA SECRETARIAT NEW DELHI March, 2022 / Chaitra, 1944 (Saka)
I. the Chairperson of the Standing Committee on Finance having been authorised by the Committee present this Forty-fifth Report on The Chartered Accountants, The Cost And Works Accountants And The Company Secretaries (Amendment) Bill, 2021′
2. ‘The Chartered Accountants, The Cost And Works Accountants And The Company Secretaries (Amendment) Bill, 2021‘, introduced in Lok Sabha on 17 December, 2021 was referred to the Committee on 22 December, 2021 for examination and report thereon, by the Speaker, Lok Sabha under Rule 331E of the Rules of Procedure and Conduct of Business in Lok Sabha.
3. The Committee ,took evidence of the representatives of the Ministry of Corporate Affairs at their sitting held on 9 February, 2022.
4. The Committee at their Sitting held on 3 February, 2022 heard the views of the representatives of the Institute of Chartered Accountants (ICAI), the Institute of Cost Accountants of India (ICoAl) and the Institute of Company Secretaries of India (ICSI).
5. The Committee considered and adopted this report at their Sitting held on 21 March, 2022.
6. The Committee wish to express their appreciation to the officials of the Ministry of Corporate Affairs concerned with the Bill for their co-operation and all the organisations for their valuable suggestions on the Bill. The Committee would like to also thank Shri R. Narayanaswamy, Retired Professor of Finance and Accounting, IIM Bangalore, PRS Legislative Research and Confederation of Indian Industry (CII) for their views and suggestions on the Bill.
7. For facility of reference, observation/ recommendations of the Committee have been printed in bold in the body of the Report.
21 March, 2022
30 Phalguna, 1943 (Saka)
Here all materials, PDFs are provided from various available sources, as we never own them, or scan them, we are just facilitators, so we are not intentionally violating any laws, still if you feel that something should not be on site, you can contact us through email: firstname.lastname@example.org
|Share this Post with your friends & help them to PASS.|
JOIN OUR MAILING LIST:
Subscribe to hear from us about new addition to castudynotes.com website and other important stuff.
All PDF which are provided here are for Education purposes only. Please utilize them for building your knowledge. We request you to respect our Hard Work. Our Intention is to provide free Study Materials for all Aspirants and we believe Education Should be free for All, and for the same reason, we gathered everything and assembled at one place.
- CA Foundation BCK MCQs Quiz Set 16
- CA Foundation Economics MCQs Quiz Set 30
- Story of CA Sumit who overcame several obstacles and took 10 Complete Attempts to become a Chartered Accountant
- CA Foundation BCK MCQs Quiz Set 15
- CA Inter Income Tax Compiled Study Material for May/Nov2023 Attempts in PDF
castudynotes.com does not own this Materials, Test Series or anything we share, neither created nor scanned. we just providing the links already available on Internet. and also we doesn’t Own any trademarks or copyrights of any institute, Teachers and others which we share are purely for Education purpose only and all copyrights and Trademarks lies with the respective Institutes/Comapanies only. We don’t intend to either harm or encash your hard work, if any way you feel that our content violates any Copyrights or any privacy laws or if you have any issue, please let us know at email@example.com and we will definitely try to provide possible solution for the same. Thank you.