Completion of Orientation Course/IT Training by the students undergoing practical training on or before 30th June, 2021 instead of 31st May, 2021
As per current scheme of CA Education & Training, a student is required to complete successfully Integrated Course on Information Technology and Soft Skills (ICITSS) consisting of Information Technology Training (ITT) and Orientation Course (OC) each of 15 days before registering for practical training (Article ship). Due to the prevailing COVID situation, the Institute has given relaxation to such category of students time to time who has joined the practical training (article ship) without completing ITT/OC. The Council in its 401st meeting noted that there are few students who are yet to complete ITT/OC before 31st May,2021. Accordingly, the Council has decided to extend time to complete the requirement, as a one-time measure, which is as under:
- The students who are required to complete OC/ITT course uptill 31st May 2021, can now complete the same on or before 30th June,2021.
- The students who do not complete their OC/ITT on or before 30th June,2021 as per above extension, their practical training (article ship) period will be extended in direct proportion to the delay in completion of OC/ITT i.e. if they complete their OC/ITT on 25th July,2021 their articleship period will be extended by 25 days and so on.
Board of Studies-Operations (SSEB)
JOIN OUR MAILING LIST:
Subscribe to hear from us about new addition to castudynotes.com website and other important stuff.
Here all materials, PDFs are provided from various available sources, as we never own them, or scan them, we are just facilitators, so we are not intentionally violating any laws, still if you feel that something should not be on site, you can contact us through email: email@example.com
|Share this Post with your friends & help them to PASS.|
All PDF which are provided here are for Education purposes only. Please utilize them for building your knowledge. We request you to respect our Hard Work. Our Intention is to provide free Study Materials for all Aspirants and we believe Education Should be free for All, and for the same reason, we gathered everything and assembled at one place.
- CA Foundation BCK MCQs Quiz Set 18
- GST SCAM Alert : Farmer from Rajasthan received notice Rs 4.9 crores to pay GST
- CA Foundation Economics MCQs Quiz Set 38
- CA Foundation Economics MCQs Quiz Set 37
- GST Registration cannot be cancelled on non-submission of GST Returns: High Court
castudynotes.com does not own this Materials, Test Series or anything we share, neither created nor scanned. we just providing the links already available on Internet. and also we doesn’t Own any trademarks or copyrights of any institute, Teachers and others which we share are purely for Education purpose only and all copyrights and Trademarks lies with the respective Institutes/Comapanies only. We don’t intend to either harm or encash your hard work, if any way you feel that our content violates any Copyrights or any privacy laws or if you have any issue, please let us know at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will definitely try to provide possible solution for the same. Thank you.