💁♀️ Hello Students,
Finally, You have made up your mind to enter in the world of Chartered Accountants and looking for the toppers certified copies to achieve your goal. Well, you are on the right page.😎😎
We are Sharing With You certified copies of CA Final Paper-8: Indirect Tax Laws Highest Marks achiever. 😍CA STUDY NOTES
How will you know where you are going wrong ?
Its very simple, if you keep practicing wrong things, you will be an expert in doing it wrong. Similarly, if you practice doing it right, you will end up being an expert in it.
Your answer sheet gives you an insight into what you have written and how you have reproduced or what you ought to have written to secure better marks.
It is not always that you have written a wrong answer for scoring low or getting less marks.
There is a difference in writing a right answer and writing a perfect answer. For you a right answer would mean reproducing all the contents. But, for it to be perfect, your introduction, body and conclusion alongwith your advise should be in proper flow. Also check whether you have written correct sections and case laws. In short, your presentation does matter.
We have always been stressing on the importance of doing writing practice. It doesn’t matter how much you read and learn, ultimately it boils down to the fact as to what and how you write in examinations.
So our advise is, do see what you have written and try to improve upon it.
- We personally feel you should download some certified copies with exemption from our website www.castudynotes.com
- You should take a deep look into such copies to get an understanding of paper writing style, presentation skills ,marking scheme adopted by ICAI, use of own language etc. and then devise your own strategy.😎😎
- We have attached the certified copies of CA Final Exam so that you can evaluate the mark sheet & get an idea about the marks allotment.
You can also get an idea about the presentation of answers in these certified copies.
I hope these copies will be of some help to you guys & if you have any latest certified copies don’t forget to send it to us as it will be of great help to others as well.
You can send Your Certified Copies on this email id: firstname.lastname@example.org
Here all materials, PDFs are provided from various available sources, as we never own them, or scan them, we ar just facilitators, so we are not intentionally violating any laws, still if you feel that something should not be on site, you can contact us through email: email@example.com
|Share this Post with your friends & help them to PASS.|
CA Final Certified Copy
Paper 8 : Indirect Tax Laws
Download from here
Subscribe for Fast Updates
All PDF which are provided here are for Education purposes only. Please utilize them for building your knowledge. We request you to respect our Hard Work. Our Intention is to provide free Study Materials for all Aspirants and we believe Education Should be free for All, and for the same reason, we gathered everything and assembled at one place.
- CA Inter May 2023 Mock Test Papers (MTPs) Series – II in PDF AT One Place
- CA Final May 2023 Mock Test Papers (MTPs) Series – II in PDF AT One Place
- CA Inter May 2023 Mock Test Papers (MTPs) Series – I in PDF AT One Place
- CA Final May 2023 Mock Test Papers (MTPs) Series – I in PDF AT One Place
- CA Final Exam November 2022 Suggested Answers by ICAI in PDF AT One Place
castudynotes.com does not own this Materials, Test Series or anything we share, neither created nor scanned. we just providing the links already available on Internet. and also we doesn’t Own any trademarks or copyrights of any institute, Teachers and others which we share are purely for Education purpose only and all copyrights and Trademarks lies with the respective Institutes/Comapanies only. We don’t intend to either harm or encash your hard work, if any way you feel that our content violates any Copyrights or any privacy laws or if you have any issue, please let us know at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will definitely try to provide possible solution for the same. Thank you.